Pretty Presents Duet Cake Pan
Give them a cake that's pretty as a present. Designed exclusively for us by Nordic Ware, this pan bakes a pair of mini cakes in the fanciful shape of wrapped presents. Embellish your cakes with colorful decorations like icing and candies, then share them as the perfect edible gift or finale to a holiday party.
- Turns out two unique mini cakes shaped like wrapped presents.
- Durable cast aluminum distributes heat evenly and efficiently, baking the little cakes to perfection.
- The premium nonstick interior turns out cakes with beautiful detail and cleans up easily.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.