Pressed Flower Print Artwork
Solarized and printed on creamy watercolor paper, specimens from an antique herbarium take on the haunting, dreamlike quality of memories.
- Plant specimens from an herbarium published in 1800, found in a London antiques store.
- Solarized and giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Mounted behind glass with beveled off-white cotton mats.
- Framed in basswood with a matte black finish.
- Ready to hang with wire at the back.
- 23 1/2" wide x 31 1/2" high overall (image is 16" wide x 24" high) .
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.