A contemporary classic, inspired by the grace and proportions of vintage Parisian furniture, our deep-seated settee is more luxe than a chaise, more compact than a daybed.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring innersprings for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Solid hardwood apron and legs stained dark walnut.
- Wrap-around arms brace 2 rectangular side pillows (included).
- Piped at the arms and cushions.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.