A contemporary classic, inspired by the grace and proportions of vintage Parisian furniture, our deep-seated settee is more luxe than a chaise, more compact than a daybed.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring innersprings for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Solid hardwood apron and legs stained dark walnut.
- Wrap-around arms brace 2 rectangular side pillows (included).
- Piped at the arms and cushions.
- Available made to order in 52 custom fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 800-833-2589 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 77"W x 29"D x 30"H.
- Seat height: 21".
- Arm height: 28".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
Composition & Construction
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.