- ( 16 of 16 )
Celebrate the flavors of summer year-round with a medley of seasonal vegetables. Enjoy these preserved vegetables as part of an antipasto platter, or add them to dressings, pastas or risottos.
- Garlic is seasoned with thyme and bay leaves, then hand packed in white wine vinegar and local extra-virgin olive oil. The varietal, Monviso garlic, is a centuries-old varietal originally from the Italian region of Piedmont—now cultivated in the US by a single California grower. 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Giardiniera takes from the Italian name for “garden” and combines tender-crisp carrots, celery and red bell peppers with cloves of garlic. Hand-harvested vegetables are seasoned with mild red chilies, then packed by hand in white wine vinegar. 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes are ripe Roma tomatoes from the heart of California’s farm country. Carefully harvested by hand, the tomatoes are slowly dried in the sunshine, a preserving method that concentrates their natural sweetness and ruby-red color. Combined with fresh basil and hand packed in golden, cold-pressed olive oil. 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Mushrooms are a medley of varieties from Pennsylvania. Our savory assortment includes baby portobello, shiitake, white button, crimini and oyster mushrooms, all grown on a fourth-generation family farm. They are seasoned with fresh thyme and garlic, then hand packed in California extra-virgin olive oil. 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Product of USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Garlic: Garlic pickled in brine (garlic, white wine vinegar, salt thyme, bay leaf), extra-virgin olive oil.
- Giardiniera: Vegetable blend (cauliflower, red bell peppers, celery, carrots, onions, garlic), white wine vinegar, salt, sugar, red pepper, bay leaf.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Tomatoes, olive oil, basil, salt, red wine vinegar.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms pickled in brine (baby portabello, baby white, shiitake, and oyster mushrooms, white wine vinegar, salt, fresh garlic, fresh thyme) in cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil.