Premium Margaritaville Trio Frozen Concoction Maker
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
No matter the size of your party's guest list, this impressive machine delivers pitcher upon pitcher of restaurant-quality frozen drinks thanks to three independent blending stations, six automated drink settings and three jars that hold a combined 72 ounces.
- Automatic settings for margaritas, daiquiris, piña coladas, mudslides, mojitos and smoothies.
- Features two powerful mechanisms: one for shaving (not chopping) the ice, the other for quickly blending ingredients and ice in exactly the right proportions.
- Rotating ice chute automatically swings from one pitcher to the next.
- Easy-to-operate automatic controls let you select the beverage's strength and thickness.
- A manual option lets you manage the consistency even more precisely.
- Durable plastic pitchers.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing.
- 17" x 15" x 20 1/4" high.
- Each pitcher holds 24-fl. oz.
- 27 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.