Premium Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker
Updated with preset controls, an extra large double-wall insulated carafe, and a larger ice reservoir, this premium version of the original Margaritaville frozen concoction maker produces twice as many frozen beverages between refills.
- Automatic settings for margaritas, daiquiris, piña coladas and smoothies.
- Features two separate motors: one for shaving (not chopping) the ice, the other for quickly blending ingredients and ice in exactly the right proportions.
- Clear-plastic ice hopper has the capacity to produce two pitchers of refreshing beverage.
- Easy-to-operate automatic controls let you select the beverage's strength and thickness.
- A manual option lets you manage the consistency even more precisely.
- Double-wall insulated carafe keeps drinks colder longer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 9" x 14" x 20" high.
- Pitcher holds 54 fl. oz.; ice reservoir holds enough ice for two pitchers of drinks.
- 19 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.