Potholder Kit, Set of 2, Pea & Radish
A handmade pot holder adds charm to any kitchen—and is a thoughtful hostess gift. Perfect for beginning crafters, our kit includes all the essentials for making two durable, heat-resistant canvas pot holders decorated with felt silhouettes of a pea pod and radish.
- Kit includes the tools and materials to sew two pot holders (see More Info tab for details).
- Pot holders are simple to make—just cut out the materials and stitch them together.
- The only tools you'll need to provide are scissors, a ruler and a felt-tipped pen.
- No sewing experience required—pot holders can be sewn by hand or on a machine.
- All materials are of the highest quality to ensure the finished pot holders will provide years of service.
- Each finished pot holder is approx. 7" sq.
- Hand-assembled by an expert crafter in Brooklyn, New York.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cotton drawstring storage bag.
- 2 squares of felt (one red and one green).
- 2 squares of heat-safe batting.
- 2 squares of cotton batting.
- 4 squares of cotton duck canvas.
- 2 spools of thread (one red and one green).
- 1 square of fusible web.
- Small notions packet with 10 pins and one needle.
- Small cotton notions bag.
- Peapod and Radish patterns.
- Hand-illustrated instruction booklet.