Potholder Kit, Set of 2, Pea & Radish
A handmade pot holder adds charm to any kitchen—and is a thoughtful hostess gift. Perfect for beginning crafters, our kit includes all the essentials for making two durable, heat-resistant canvas pot holders decorated with felt silhouettes of a pea pod and radish.
- Kit includes the tools and materials to sew two pot holders (see More Info tab for details).
- Pot holders are simple to make—just cut out the materials and stitch them together.
- The only tools you'll need to provide are scissors, a ruler and a felt-tipped pen.
- No sewing experience required—pot holders can be sewn by hand or on a machine.
- All materials are of the highest quality to ensure the finished pot holders will provide years of service.
- Each finished pot holder is approx. 7" sq.
- Hand-assembled by an expert crafter in Brooklyn, New York.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cotton drawstring storage bag.
- 2 squares of felt (one red and one green).
- 2 squares of heat-safe batting.
- 2 squares of cotton batting.
- 4 squares of cotton duck canvas.
- 2 spools of thread (one red and one green).
- 1 square of fusible web.
- Small notions packet with 10 pins and one needle.
- Small cotton notions bag.
- Peapod and Radish patterns.
- Hand-illustrated instruction booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.