A handmade potholder adds charm to any kitchen—and is a thoughtful hostess gift. Perfect for beginning crafters, our kit includes all the essentials for making two durable, heat-resistant canvas potholders decorated with felt silhouettes of a honey jar and kitchen utensils.
- Kit includes tools and materials to sew two potholders (see More Info tab for details).
- Potholders are simple to make—just cut out the materials and stitch them together.
- The only tools you'll need to provide are scissors, a ruler and a felt-tipped pen.
- No sewing experience required—potholders can be sewn by hand or on a machine.
- All materials are of the highest quality to ensure the finished potholders will provide years of service.
- Finished potholder is approx. 7" sq.
- Hand-assembled by an expert crafter in Brooklyn, New York.