A handmade pot holder adds charm to any kitchen—and is a thoughtful hostess gift. Perfect for beginning crafters, our kit includes all the essentials for making two durable, heat-resistant canvas pot holders decorated with felt silhouettes of a honey jar and kitchen utensils.
- Kit includes tools and materials to sew two pot holders (see More Info tab for details).
- Pot holders are simple to make—just cut out the materials and stitch them together.
- The only tools you'll need to provide are scissors, a ruler and a felt-tipped pen.
- No sewing experience required—pot holders can be sewn by hand or on a machine.
- All materials are of the highest quality to ensure the finished pot holders will provide years of service.
- Finished pot holder is approx. 7" sq.
- Hand-assembled by an expert crafter in Brooklyn, New York.