Potholder Kit, Set of 2, Honey & Spatula
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
A handmade pot holder adds charm to any kitchen—and is a thoughtful hostess gift. Perfect for beginning crafters, our kit includes all the essentials for making two durable, heat-resistant canvas pot holders decorated with felt silhouettes of a honey jar and kitchen utensils.
- Kit includes tools and materials to sew two pot holders (see More Info tab for details).
- Pot holders are simple to make—just cut out the materials and stitch them together.
- The only tools you'll need to provide are scissors, a ruler and a felt-tipped pen.
- No sewing experience required—pot holders can be sewn by hand or on a machine.
- All materials are of the highest quality to ensure the finished pot holders will provide years of service.
- Finished pot holder is approx. 7" sq.
- Hand-assembled by an expert crafter in Brooklyn, New York.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cotton drawstring storage bag.
- 2 squares of felt (one brown and one gold).
- 2 squares of heat-safe batting.
- 2 squares of cotton batting.
- 4 squares of cotton duck canvas.
- 2 spools of thread (one brown and one yellow).
- 1 square of fusible web.
- Small notions packet with 10 pins and one needle.
- Small cotton notions bag.
- Utensil and Honey Jar patterns.
- Hand-illustrated instruction booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.