Potato Grilling Rack
- Free Shipping
Cooked over the indirect heat of an outdoor grill, whole potatoes become buttery-soft on the inside and crispy-skinned outside. This handy rack holds four whole potatoes on upright spikes that conduct heat to the centers for a speedier cooking time.
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction.
- Spikes distribute heat within the center of each potato, allowing for faster cooking time.
- The base catches seasonings and drippings so they don't spill onto the grill.
- Compact arrangement leaves plenty of room for other foods on the grill.
- Can also be used in the oven.
- 15 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use an oven mitt or glove when handling rack on a hot grill.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh abrasives.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.