Potato Grilling Rack
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Cooked over the indirect heat of an outdoor grill, whole potatoes become buttery-soft on the inside and crispy-skinned outside. This handy rack holds four whole potatoes on upright spikes that conduct heat to the centers for a speedier cooking time.
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction.
- Spikes distribute heat within the center of each potato, allowing for faster cooking time.
- The base catches seasonings and drippings so they don't spill onto the grill.
- Compact arrangement leaves plenty of room for other foods on the grill.
- Can also be used in the oven.
- 15 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use an oven mitt or glove when handling rack on a hot grill.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh abrasives.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.