Pork Breakfast Sampler
- Online Only
For three generations, the Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia, has produced award-winning cured pork products since 1926. This sampler includes a selection of some of their best breakfast meats: Thick-cut bacon steak hand-rubbed with a salt and sugar cure and smoked over hickory logs, links of juicy-crunchy smoked Italian sausage, and a chub of breakfast sausage made from premium pork from certified humane heritage-breed Berkshire pigs lightly seasoned with salt, coarse-ground pepper and sage, ready to shape into patties.
- Sampler includes three cured pork products from third-generation artisans.
- Extra-thick bacon steak sliced ¼” thick. 1 lb. package.
- Plump, crunchy links of smoked Italian sausage. 12 oz. package.
- Heritage Berkshire pork bulk breakfast sausage. 16 oz. package.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The bacon and smoked Italian sausage ship at ambient temperature. A special curing process ensures that the bacon and smoked sausage can last up to 10 days or more without refrigeration at temperatures up to 120°F. Upon receipt, immediately place the bacon and smoked sausage in the refrigerator or freezer, where it will keep up to 4 weeks refrigerated and up to 1 year frozen. Once opened, the bacon will keep up to 10 days refrigerated.
- The dry-cured Berkshire breakfast sausage ships frozen so it will arrive chilled.
Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Unopened, the sausage will keep up to 10 days refrigerated or up to 6 months frozen.
- Bacon: pork, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite.
- Italian Sausage: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Berkshire Sausage Chub: pork, salt, black pepper, sugar, red pepper, sage.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.