Porcelain Storage Containers, Set of 4
- Online Only
Neoflam's new porcelain containers are extremely durable choices for everyday food storage: take them out of the refrigerator or freezer and right into the oven or microwave to warm up foods. The elegantly styled containers can also go out to the table for serving. Our set gives you four versatile sizes for storing all kinds of food items.
- White glazed porcelain is nonreactive, nontoxic and environmentally friendly.
- Four-hinge locking mechanisms and silicone gaskets ensure an airtight seal for lasting food freshness.
- Durable polypropylene/silicone lids are BPA-free; will not retain scents or discolor over time.
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe to 600°F.
- Stands up to abrasive cleaners.
- Set of four containers with lids.
- Small: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2" high (13-oz. cap.).
- Medium: 6 3/4" x 5" x 2" high (21-oz. cap.).
- Large: 8" x 6" x 2 1/4" high (31-oz. cap.).
- Extra-Large: 8" x 6" x 3 1/2" high (51-oz. cap.).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (lids in top rack only).
- Microwavable (without lid).
- Freezer safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.