Cooks and bakers around the world have long relied on poppy seeds to add pleasing crunch and a delicate nutty flavor to their favorite recipes. These versatile little seeds are can be used to enhance everything from cakes, pastries and coffee cakes to vegetables, salads, pastas and sauces.
- Our fresh poppy seeds are remarkable for their delicate nutty flavor and deep purple hue.
- Poppy seeds are a classic addition to many home-baked favorites, including strudels, cakes, cookies and yeast breads.
- Use poppy seeds to add color, flavor and texture to salad dressings and noodle dishes.
- For a deeper, richer flavor, toast the poppy seeds just prior to using them.
- Our premium, all-natural poppy seeds are sourced from Spain by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Product of Spain.