Williams Sonoma Poppy Seeds
Cooks and bakers around the world have long relied on poppy seeds to add pleasing crunch and a delicate nutty flavor to their favorite recipes. These versatile little seeds are can be used to enhance everything from cakes, pastries and coffee cakes to vegetables, salads, pastas and sauces.
- Our fresh poppy seeds are remarkable for their delicate nutty flavor and deep purple hue.
- Poppy seeds are a classic addition to many home-baked favorites, including strudels, cakes, cookies and yeast breads.
- Use poppy seeds to add color, flavor and texture to salad dressings and noodle dishes.
- For a deeper, richer flavor, toast the poppy seeds just prior to using them.
- Our premium, all-natural poppy seeds are sourced from Spain by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Product of Spain.
- Poppy seed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.