Williams-Sonoma Popcorn Sampler
Our boxed gift set includes two hand-selected heirloom varieties of premium popcorn, each prized for its delicate texture and robust corn flavor. The corn is grown in the Midwest by family farmers who specialize in popcorn varieties and harvest the ears when moisture levels make the kernels just right for popping. The five-piece set includes:
Sunset Fire Popcorn: Large red-tinged kernels that pop up extra fluffy and golden.
Wisconsin White Birch Popcorn: Favored for its classic bright-white kernels and mild flavor.
White Cheddar Seasoning: Showcases the rich flavors of Vermont white cheddar and tangy buttermilk.
Popcorn Salt: A delicate salt that lets the natural goodness of the corn take center stage.
Popcorn Oil: Its high smoke point is ideal for the intense heat required for uniform popping.
- Popcorn: 15 oz. of each variety.
- White Cheddar Seasoning: .7 oz.
- Popcorn Salt: 1.8 oz.
- Popcorn Oil: 8 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Sunset Fire & Wisconsin White Birch popcorn: popcorn kernels.
- White Cheddar Seasoning: Vermont cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), whey, dry buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate (naturally occurring).
- Popcorn salt: salt, tricalcium phosphate (anticaking).
- Popcorn oil: canola oil, citric acid.
Next Day Delivery