Decades ago, Chuck Williams discovered these absorbent sponges while traveling in Europe, and they became an instant customer favorite. Made of all-natural material, they're compressed to a thin rectangle for easy storage.
- Compressed to a flat, thin rectangle, so you can store six sponges in the space of one.
- Immersed in water, each sponge expands to full size.
- Made from all-natural cellulose.
- Highly absorbent and gentle on cookware and fine tableware.
- A run through the dishwasher keeps them clean and fresh.
- Regular sponge: 4" x 3" x 1" high (expanded).
- Large sponge: 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" high (expanded).
- Large sponges sold in a set of 6; regular sponges sold in a set of 12.