The pomegranate tree has been cultivated since ancient times throughout the world for both its beauty and its healthful and flavorful fruit. Easy to care for, they require little water and fertilizer. Our gift set includes a pomegranate tree, Dutch Spirits Pomegranate Bitters, and a vintage glass jar.
- One-year old potted pomegranate bush not only produces striking crimson flvorful fruit, it is also highly ornamental and suitable for bonsai, producing beautiful green leaves and orange flowers
- Dutch’s Spirits pomegranate bitters are made in small batches at the New York craft distillery. The sweet pomegranate flavor is enhanced with aromatic botanicals including juniper, clove, coriander, allspice and rose hips, to create a unique addition to cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. The bottle includes a dropper for easy dispensing. Includes a recipe booklet for creative ways to use the bitters.
- Vintage-inspired glass jar has a tapered silhouette and a ceramic swing-top lid with metal clasp. Composed of food-safe glass, it’s perfect for storing homemade pomegranate cocktails, vinegar, or juice.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.