The Pomegranate Cocktail Crate
- Online Only
The pomegranate tree has been cultivated since ancient times throughout the world for both its beauty and its healthful and flavorful fruit. Easy to care for, they require little water and fertilizer. Our gift set includes a pomegranate tree, Dutch Spirits Pomegranate Bitters, and a vintage glass jar.
- One-year old potted pomegranate bush not only produces striking crimson flvorful fruit, it is also highly ornamental and suitable for bonsai, producing beautiful green leaves and orange flowers
- Dutch’s Spirits pomegranate bitters are made in small batches at the New York craft distillery. The sweet pomegranate flavor is enhanced with aromatic botanicals including juniper, clove, coriander, allspice and rose hips, to create a unique addition to cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages. The bottle includes a dropper for easy dispensing. Includes a recipe booklet for creative ways to use the bitters.
- Vintage-inspired glass jar has a tapered silhouette and a ceramic swing-top lid with metal clasp. Composed of food-safe glass, it’s perfect for storing homemade pomegranate cocktails, vinegar, or juice.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pomegranate tree.
- 4 oz. Dutch's Spirits Pomegranate Bitters.
- 2-qt. cap. vintage glass jar.
- Tree: Grown in CA; approx. 1 year old, 18" high at shipment; arrives in a 4" diam. x 9" high grower's pot.
- Jar: 2-qt. cap.; 4" diam, 12 1/4" high.
- Pomegranate tree.
- Use & Care
- Grows 4'-6' high in container, to 20' in ground. May be pruned to control size and shape.
- Suitable for container or in-ground planting.
- Requires full sun.
- Fruits mature in fall.
- Within a month of delivery, it is best to re-pot into a larger container (8"-10" diam.) to give roots more room to grow.
- Self-pollinator; does not require another gruit tree nearby to bear fruit.
- Planting: Pomegranate trees preer warmth and full sun, but will tolerate part shade. Full sun will provide a more abundant harvest.
- Watering: Water the shrub as soon as you receive it. New plantings require sufficient water to thrive and become established. Established trees need watering about once every 2-3 weeks during the dry season. Soils with ample organic matter have better water-holding capacity.
Vintage Glass Jar
- Hand wash.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.