Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Creative Series
- Special Offer
Sous vide is a technique that slowly cooks vacuum-sealed foods in a water bath, bringing them to temperature gently to prevent overcooking and create incomparable texture. Our immersion circulator offers the same precise temperature control as the professional models used by restaurants, but does so with a quieter motor.
- Easy-to-use thermal circulator designed for home use.
- Simply set the circulator to the desired temperature and clamp it to a stockpot or plastic container filled with water.
- Powerful yet quiet pump actively circulates the heated water and ensures uniform cooking temperatures.
- Adjusts from 59°F to 210°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours and beeps when time has elapsed.
- 4 3 3/4" x 7 1/4” x 14” high.
- 4 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral buildup may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only