Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Creative Series
- Free Shipping
Sous vide is a technique that slowly cooks vacuum-sealed foods in a water bath, bringing them to temperature gently to prevent overcooking and create incomparable texture. Our immersion circulator offers the same precise temperature control as the professional models used by restaurants, but does so with a quieter motor.
- Easy-to-use thermal circulator designed for home use.
- Simply set the circulator to the desired temperature and clamp it to a stockpot or plastic container filled with water.
- Powerful yet quiet pump actively circulates the heated water and ensures uniform cooking temperatures.
- Adjusts from 59°F to 210°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 3 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 14" high.
- 4 lb. 10 oz.
- Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours and beeps when time has elapsed.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral buildup may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.