Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Creative Series
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Sous vide is a technique that slowly cooks vacuum-sealed foods in a water bath, bringing them to temperature gently to prevent overcooking and create incomparable texture. Our immersion circulator offers the same precise temperature control as the professional models used by restaurants, but does so with a quieter motor.
- Easy-to-use thermal circulator designed for home use.
- Simply set the circulator to the desired temperature and clamp it to a stockpot or plastic container filled with water.
- Powerful yet quiet pump actively circulates the heated water and ensures uniform cooking temperatures.
- Adjusts from 59°F to 210°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours and beeps when time has elapsed.
- 4 3 3/4" x 7 1/4” x 14” high.
- 4 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral buildup may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.