Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Immersion Circulator
- Free Shipping
A favorite technique of restaurant chefs, sous vide cooking is becoming popular in home kitchens as well. And no wonder – foods emerge with amazing flavor, texture and juiciness. The method calls for cooking food slowly in a low-temperature water bath inside vacuum-sealed bags. This professional thermal circulator offers precise temperature control and a pump that continuously circulates water to ensure even cooking.
- Easy to use—simply set the thermal circulator, place the vacuum-sealed food in the water bath and leave it to cook.
- Inside the airtight bags, foods cook in their own natural juices, guaranteeing tender, flavorful results every time.
- Great for make-ahead meals, vacuum-sealed pouches can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer until you're ready to use them.
- Sous vide cooking locks in food’s natural flavors, nutrients and moisture.
- A favorite of professional chefs everywhere, this unit runs day and night in many top restaurant kitchens.
- Setting it apart from standard sous vide machines, it features a powerful pump that actively circulates heated water throughout the pot to ensure uniform cooking temperatures.
- Pump speed regulation allows this machine to circulate up to 8 gallons of water at a time.
- The unit clamps securely to the side of any stockpot or large container.
- Cooking temperatures adjust from 59°F to 212°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 7 1/4” x 14” high.
- 9 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral build-up may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.