Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Immersion Circulator
Sous Vide MachineExclusive
A favorite technique of restaurant chefs, sous vide cooking is becoming popular in home kitchens as well. And no wonder – foods emerge with amazing flavor, texture and juiciness. The method calls for cooking food slowly in a low-temperature water bath inside vacuum-sealed bags. This professional thermal circulator offers precise temperature control and a pump that continuously circulates water to ensure even cooking.
- Easy to use—simply set the thermal circulator, place the vacuum-sealed food in the water bath and leave it to cook.
- Inside the airtight bags, foods cook in their own natural juices, guaranteeing tender, flavorful results every time.
- Great for make-ahead meals, vacuum-sealed pouches can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer until you're ready to use them.
- Sous vide cooking locks in food’s natural flavors, nutrients and moisture.
- A favorite of professional chefs everywhere, this unit runs day and night in many top restaurant kitchens.
- Setting it apart from standard sous vide machines, it features a powerful pump that actively circulates heated water throughout the pot to ensure uniform cooking temperatures.
- Pump speed regulation allows this machine to circulate up to 8 gallons of water at a time.
- The unit clamps securely to the side of any stockpot or large container.
- Cooking temperatures adjust from 59°F to 212°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 4" x 7 1/4” x 14” high.
- 9 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral build-up may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.