Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California’s verdant coastal fields, initially selling their milk to the local creamery. They eventually took on cheese making themselves, producing their Original Blue, California’s first classic blue-style cheese, in 2000. Today, all four cheeses made by Point Reyes Cheese Farmstead Cheese have won awards around the world. This collection highlights a pound each of two of their most popular offerings: Their creamy, pungent Original Blue and tangy, grassy Toma, along with a package of crisp Rustic Bakery crackers. Perfect for snacking, these cheese make entertaining easy, even for large groups.
- One lb. each Original Blue and Toma, plus 6 oz. Rustic Bakery sea salt crackers.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving:
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Original Blue: Cultured Raw Cows’ Milk, Salt, Enzymes (microbial), and Penicillium Roqueforti
- Toma: Cultured Pasteurized Cows' Milk, Kosher Salt, Enzymes (microbial).
- Rustic Bakery Sea Salt Crackers: Unbleached wheat flour, turbinado sugar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, sel gris.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.