Platine Bakery Warm Chocolate Pots, Set of 6
- Online Only
Treat your dinner party guests to a dessert of pure chocolate extravagance. From famed Platine Bakery in Los Angeles, these individual desserts are rich with intense chocolate flavor and luscious layers of texture—much like a cross between a molten chocolate cake and chocolate pudding but even better than both. After baking in your oven, each pot emerges with a crown of tender chocolate cake on top that gives way to warm, gooey, creamy-smooth chocolate underneath. Platine's owner and chef Jamie Cantor got the recipe from her mother and has been making it for friends since she was a teenager. She uses only the best ingredients, including Callebaut dark chocolate, and prepares it in small batches. Each serving arrives in a reusable glass jar. Perfect for storing in the freezer until needed for a quick, easy and elegant finale to a dinner party.
- Set of six 4-oz. jars (24 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chocolate pots ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the chocolate pots in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 month. Keep frozen until ready to bake. We do not recommend refreezing the chocolate pots once they have been completely thawed. The glass jars are dishwasher safe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the frozen chocolate pots on a baking sheet, place in preheated oven, and bake for 17-20 minutes or until the edges are just set and the center is shiny. Remove from oven and let the dessert rest for a few minutes before garnishing and serving.
- Butter, dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla), eggs, sugar, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cocoa liquor, cocoa powder, baking powder.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.