Platine Salty & Sweet Cookie Gift Tin
- Online Only
Sophisticated twists on old favorites are a hallmark of Jamie Cantor, the creative pastry chef behind Platine Cookies, a popular Los Angeles bakery. This collection of some of her most popular cookies highlights Cantor’s skill in melding the sweet and the savory in playful—and delicious—new ways.
Brown Butter/Dark Chocolate/Smoked Salt Cookies: A top seller thanks to the rich, nutty flavor of brown butter layered with Callebaut dark chocolate and a hint of smoked salt.
Maple Bacon Cookies: Each cookie is sweetened with real maple sugar and sprinkled with crisp bits of bacon—breakfast for dessert!
Kalamata Olive Dark Chocolate Cookies: A surprisingly tempting blend of dark chocolate and floral Kalamata olives in a lush vanilla bean dough.
Snacky Cookies: Another bestseller—vanilla bean dough spiked with pretzels, potato chips, dark chocolate and butterscotch chips—a snack mix and cookie in one.
- 24 cookies, 6 of each flavor (19 oz. total).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in California.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature, where they will keep up to 7 days unopened, or up to 1 month frozen. Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 4 days. We do not recommend refrigerating the cookies.
- Brown Butter/Dark Chocolate/Smoked Salt Cookies:Wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter, dark chocolate,brown sugar, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla bean, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- Maple Bacon Cookies:Wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Butter, Sugar, Maple Sugar, Bacon, Eggs, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), Maple Extract.
- Kalamata Olive/Dark Chocolate Cookies: Brown sugar, wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), dark chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, Kalamata Olives, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Snacky Cookies: Butter, Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Eggs, Dark Chocolate, Butterscotch Chips, Potato Chips, Pretzels, Vanilla Bean, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.