Platine Pot De Cremes
- Online Only
Decadent, creamy and hard to resist, these individual pots de crème from Platine Bakery in Los Angeles have a rich, complex flavor. With a focus on high-quality natural ingredients, owner and chef Jamie Cantor uses fresh cream, real butter and Madagascar Bourbon vanilla to elevate a childhood favorite to a dessert grownups will love. Each pot de crème arrives in a reusable glass jar.
Butterscotch: An intense butterscotch flavor accented with a hint of woodsy Glenlivet Scotch whisky.
Caramel: The decadent taste of caramel is heightened by a touch of fleur de sel.
Chocolate: Black lava salt from Hawaii brings out the complexities of Callebaut dark chocolate.
- Six 4-oz. glass jars (serves 6).
- Assorted set includes 2 of each flavor.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pots de crème ship chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store the unopened pots de crème in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. We do not recommend freezing.
- May be served cold or, for a softer texture, remove from refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before serving and enjoy at room temperature. Garnish with homemade whipped cream or a crisp cookie.
- Butterscotch: cream, milk, brown sugar, eggs, butter, the glenlivet scotch, cornstarch, vanilla bean paste, salt.
- Caramel: cream, milk, sugar, eggs, cornstarch, vanilla bean paste, kosher salt, fleur de sel.
- Chocolate: cream, dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla), milk, sugar, pasteurized egg yolks, vanilla bean paste, kosher salt, black lava salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.