Platine Bakery Toasted Coconut Dark Chocolate Fleur de Sel Cheesecake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The classic duo of dark chocolate and coconut achieves a new degree of decadence in this extravagant cheesecake, handcrafted by Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s Platine Bakery. It starts off with a New York-style cheesecake batter, enriched with pure coconut oil and shredded coconut. For the ultimate combination of flavors and textures, bakers stir in bits of candy bark made from dark chocolate, toasted coconut and a touch of fleur de sel. The finishing touch: a luscious topping of golden-brown coconut. Keep the cheesecake in your freezer, then simply thaw and serve as an easy, elegant last-minute dessert for a dinner party or other special occasion.
- Cake is 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. (12–16 servings).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cheesecake in the freezer, where it will keep up to 1 month, unopened. For best results, the cheesecake should be opened, the plastic wrap removed, and placed on a serving platter when frozen. Allow the cheesecake to thaw for 6 – 8 hours at ambient temperature, or 12 – 24 hours in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- To slice, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated, or up to 2 weeks frozen.
- Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese (pasteurized nonfat milk and milkfat, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers (xanthan gum and/or carob bean gum and/or guar gum)), sour cream (milk, pasteurized culture and cream, nonfat milk, rennet), eggs, sugar, graham cracker crumbs (unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), folic acid)), graham flour (whole grain wheat flour), sugar, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, honey, leavening (baking soda and/or sodium phosphate, salt, artificial flavor, soy lecithin), butter, dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla), toasted coconut, fleur de sel, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener)), coconut oil, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.