Platine Bakery Summer Fruit Crisp-in-a-Jar, Set of 6
- Online Only
These nostalgic little desserts from Platine Bakery offer a taste of a simpler time when happiness was a fresh-baked fruit crisp, warm from the oven. Celebrated L.A. pastry chef Jamie Cantor and her team of artisan bakers handcraft each one from scratch, starting with the season's freshest local stone fruits and berries. The fruits are combined with sweet spices and vanilla bean, then packed into adorable re-usable jars and sprinkled with a crisp, buttery brown sugar-and-oat topping. Simply bake the frozen crisps and enjoy. If you like, top each with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
- Set of six includes two of each flavor: Peach, Berry Medley (raspberries, strawberries and blueberries) and Stone Fruit Medley (peaches, nectarines and plums). 1 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The crisps ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the crisps in the freezer, where they will keep up to 1 month frozen. Keep the fruit crisps frozen until ready to bake.
- Product arrives raw (uncooked/not baked off) and needs to be baked by customer.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Remove the lids and place the crisps on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the crisps are light golden brown and the fruit is bubbling, about 35 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Transfer the baking sheet to a wire rack and let the crisps cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Peach: Peaches, butter, brown sugar, corn starch, oats, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, salt.
- Berry Medley: Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, butter, brown sugar, corn starch, oats, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, salt.
- Stone Fruit Medley: Peaches, plums, nectarines, butter, brown sugar, corn starch, oats, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.