Platine Bakery Signature Cookie Collection
- Online Only
Surprise your favorite cookie lover with the best-of-the-best from Platine Bakery, founded by French Laundry alum Jamie Cantor. Perfect for parties, hostess gifts or everyday indulgence, our assortment includes a trio of the bakery's most popular cookie varieties. They're all handcrafted with care, using the very best natural ingredients—then shipped fresh from Platine's ovens.
Chocolate Chip Cookies: The ultimate chocolate chip cookies, studded with lots of Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips and laced with flecks of vanilla bean.
Signature Cookies: Rich, chewy cookies packed with hearty oatmeal, chewy raisins, crunchy California walnuts, sweet currants, premium chocolate chips, and granola.
Snickerdoodles: Traditional sugar cookies with a generous coating of cinnamon-sugar.
- 36 cookies (12 of each flavor).
- 1 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature, where they will keep up to 7 days unopened, or up to 1 month frozen. Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 4 days. We do not recommend refrigerating the cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Brown sugar, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiaminemononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla), butter, pasteurized eggs, sugar, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, baking powder, cinnamon.
- Snickerdoodles: Enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, butter, pasteurized eggs, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon, salt, lemon oil.
- Signature Cookies: California walnuts, Zante currants, granola (whole grain rolled oats, whole grain rolled wheat, sugar, raisins, crisp rice ,corn flakes (corn, sugar, salt, barley malt, corn syrup), puffed rice, whey, molasses, glycerin, coconut oil, almonds, whey protein concentrate, honey, salt, dried coconut, cinnamon, soy lecithin.), Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla), wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, butter, sugar, eggs, baking powder, salt, vanilla, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.