Platine Bakery Lemon Cheesecake
- Online Only
The bright, tangy taste of citrus gives this luscious lemon cheesecake a sunny character all its own. It's handcrafted by chef Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s Platine Bakery, who gently bake the smooth, rich cake in a water bath to give it authentic New York-style richness. A crunchy graham cracker crust provides the perfect counterpoint to the fresh, tangy-sweet flavors of premium cream cheese, sour cream and pure lemon oil, highlighted by the creamy richness of Nielsen-Massey vanilla beans. Keep the generously sized cheesecake in your freezer, then simply thaw and serve as an easy, elegant last-minute dessert for a dinner party or other special occasion.
- Cake is 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 12–16).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cheesecake in the freezer, where it will keep up to 1 month, unopened. For best results, the cheesecake should be opened, the plastic wrap removed, and placed on a serving platter when frozen. Allow the cheesecake to thaw for 6 – 8 hours at ambient temperature, or 12 – 24 hours in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- To slice, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated, or up to 2 weeks frozen.
- Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese (pasteurized nonfat milk and milkfat, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers (xanthan gum and/or carob bean gum and/or guar gum)), sour cream (milk, pasteurized culture and cream, nonfat milk, rennet), eggs, sugar, graham cracker crumbs (unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), folic acid)), graham flour (whole grain wheat flour), sugar, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, honey, leavening (baking soda and/or sodium phosphate, salt, artificial flavor, soy lecithin), butter, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener)), salt, lemon oil.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.