Platine Bakery Gluten-Free Granola, Set of 2
- Online Only
Platine Bakery's addictive granola is the best we've ever tasted, gluten-free or otherwise! Handmade in L.A. by Chef Jamie Cantor and her team, it's a perfect, not-too-sweet blend of all-natural tastes and textures. For the ultimate nutty crunch, Platine combines brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk with gluten-free rolled oats, coconut, pecans and walnuts, then slow-bakes the mixture to perfection. Chewy dried cranberries finish the blend on a bright, tangy note. Pair the granola with milk, yogurt, ice cream, fruit—or enjoy it right out of the bag as a wholesome snack.
- Two 10-oz. bags; 20 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Gluten-free, but prepared and packaged in a facility that uses wheat.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The granola ships at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store at room temperature, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, unopened. We do not recommend refrigerating or freezing the granola.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with gluten/wheat.
- Ingredients: Sweetened condensed milk (whole milk, sugar), gluten-free rolled oats, dried cranberries, coconut, walnuts, pecans, canola oil, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.