Platine Bakery Frozen Drop Cookies
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
There's nothing like fresh-baked cookies—and with this sampler from Platine Bakery, you can savor their heavenly aromas and flavors at a moment's notice. Handmade by French Laundry alum Jamie Cantor and her talented team, our assortment includes frozen, pre-formed scoops of cookie dough in a trio of the bakery's most famous flavors, ready for you to bake at home. Just stash the dough in the freezer and bake as many cookies you need, right when you need them!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: For the ultimate chocolate chip cookies, studded with lots of Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips and laced with flecks of vanilla bean.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough: Makes rich, chewy cookies packed with hearty oatmeal, a generous dose of cinnamon and small, tender dried currants.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough: The simple secret to traditional sugar cookies with a generous coating of cinnamon-sugar.
- 3 dozen pre-formed scoops of cookie dough (1 dozen of each flavor); 1 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cookie dough ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove the outer packaging and store the bags of cookie dough in the freezer until ready to bake. The cookie dough will keep up to 1 month frozen.
- Position 1 rack in the upper third and 1 rack in the lower third of an oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart (for snickerdoodles, please see additional instructions below). Bake until the cookies are golden and set at the edges and slightly underdone in the center, 14 to 15 minutes, rotating the baking sheets from top to bottom and 180 degrees halfway through baking. Transfer the baking sheets to wire racks and let the cookies cool completely on the sheets.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Brown sugar, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiaminemononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla), butter, pasteurized eggs, sugar, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, baking powder, cinnamon.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough: Oats, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Dried Currants, Pasteurized Eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt.
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough: Enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, butter, pasteurized eggs, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon, salt, lemon oil.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.