Platine Bakery Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake
- Online Only
Classic New York-style cheesecake takes on delicious new dimensions with the surprising addition of salty peanut butter and a rich chocolate ganache. Handcrafted by pastry chef Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s Platine Bakery, this traditional sour cream cheesecake is baked in a water bath for a velvety smooth texture. Tangy cream cheese is swirled with peanut butter on a sweet chocolate crust. The cake comes with a jar of rich chocolate ganache to warm in the microwave and spread over the top, for added richness and a delicious contrast of warm and cool. Keep the cheesecake in your freezer, then simply thaw and serve as an easy, elegant last-minute dessert for a dinner party or other special occasion.
- Cake is 8" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 12–16).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Open the box immediately upon receipt. If you do not plan to serve the cheesecake within the next 24 hours, place in the freezer where it will keep for 1 month.
- For best results, the cheesecake should be opened when frozen. If you plan to eat the cheesecake within the next day, carefully remove the outer plastic wrapping with scissors and place the cake on a serving platter. Allow the cake to thaw for 6–8 hours at ambient temperature, or 12–24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese (pasteurized nonfat milk, and milkfat, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers (xanthan gum, and/or carob bean gum, and/or guar gum). sour cream ( milk pasteurized culture and cream, milk non-fat, rennet microbial) eggs, sugar, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, contains 1% or less of salt), dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla), Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla), wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter, cream, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, corn syrup, cocoa powder, coffee extract, baking powder, baking soda.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.