Platine Bakery Carrot Cake
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
There's no more decadent way to eat your carrots than in this luscious layer cake, handcrafted by Chef Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s popular Platine Bakery. A celebration of rich flavors and textures, the moist, spicy cake is studded with fresh carrots, crunchy California walnuts and plenty of tender shredded coconut. Between the layers and covering the cake is the world's fluffiest cream cheese frosting, enriched with the creamy goodness of Nielsen-Massey premium vanilla.
- Cake is 8" diam., 4" high (serves 15–20).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- To enjoy the cake at a later date, place the unopened cake in the freezer for up to 1 month. To serve the cake within 24 hours, thaw for 6 to 8 hours at ambient temperature, or 12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator. For best results, remove all packaging and place on a serving platter while the cake is still frozen. To remove the cake from the box, cut down the sides of the box vertically so that the front panel lies flat, and you can slide the cake out of the box easily. Carefully remove the protective plastic wrap.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving.
- To slice, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated. Once completely thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the cake.
- Cake: Sugar, carrots, eggs, enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), shredded coconut, oil, cake flour, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Frosting: Powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanillabean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener) .
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.