Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- Online Only
Classic New York-style cheesecake takes on delicious new dimensions with the creative additions of gooey salted caramel and apples. Handcrafted by pastry chef Jamie Cantor and her team at L.A.'s Platine Bakery, this traditional sour cream cheesecake is baked in a water bath for a velvety smooth texture. A crisp oat streusel adds a buttery, crunchy texture to the crust, and the cheesecake is topped with chopped, fresh apples with a decadent dark caramel sauce drizzled atop for the pièce de résistance. As delicious as it is convenient, simply thaw and serve as an elegant last-minute dessert.
- Cake is 8" diam., (serves 12–16).
- 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cheesecake in the freezer, where it will keep up to 1 month, unopened.
- For best results, the plastic wrap should be removed and the cheesecake should be placed on a serving platter while still frozen. At ambient temperature, allow the cheesecake to thaw for 6–8 hours, or defrost in the refrigerator for 12–24 hours prior to serving.
- To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cheesecake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated, or up to 2 weeks frozen.
- Philadelphia Brand cream cheese (pasteurized nonfat milk, and milkfat, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers [xanthan gum, and/or carob bean gum, and/or guar gum]), sour cream (milk pasteurized culture and cream, milk non-fat, rennet microbial) eggs, sugar, fresh apples, graham cracker crumbs (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), graham flour (whole grain wheat flour), sugar, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, honey, leavening (baking soda and/or calcium phosphate), salt, artificial flavor, soy lecithin) butter, brown sugar, oats, vanilla (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean, gum tragacanth (a natural thickener), salt, cinnamon.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.