Use these durable M Brace® planter braces to easily create raised beds in the square or rectangular shape and size you need for your garden. No tools, bolts or nails are required—simply cut pieces of wood to your preferred length, then slide them into the braces.
- Create a customized bed 10"-14" high by cutting wood to fit your exact needs.
- Use any 2" lumber—either natural wood or lumber made from recycled materials.
- The braces can be re-used.
- Powder-coated braces are made of 100% recycled steel—and are fully recyclable.
- Set includes four braces.
- Made by a family-owned company in California.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.