Vertical Grow Frame with Grow Bag
- Online Only
If you're short on gardening space, grow upward! This grow bag and frame set is ideal for a vertical garden of vining vegetables such as tomatoes, peas, pole beans and cucumbers. A sturdy steel frame supports the reusable bag, which you fill with soil or compost and the seeds or plants of your choice. You’ll enjoy maximum yield in a compact footprint as well as easy tending and harvesting. The entire setup can be reused season after season.
- Portable and reusable gardening solution ideal for decks, patios and greenhouses.
- Can be easily moved as needed for sun and weather conditions, then stored away after the growing season.
- Provides easy harvesting and accessibility.
- Galvanized steel frame made from recycled steel.
- Includes polypropylene vertical plant supports, which can be supplemented by canes when your plants reach the top.
- Polyethylene fabric grow bag is reusable and has drainage holes for healthy growing conditions.
- Provides good soil depth for plant root development plus easy, mess-free watering.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- When not in use, frame packs flat for storage and grow bag can be emptied, washed out and folded away.
- Made in England.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Frame: 33 3/4" x 11" x 47 1/4" high; 4.35 lb.
- Grow bag: 32" x 9 1/2" x 9" high; 1.76 oz.
- Holds 6.6 gallons soil/compost.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in England.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.