Classic & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 30
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Assortment of handmade plain and chocolate croissants, with delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Chocolate croissants are filled with premium chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 30 croissants, 15 of each flavor (5 lb. 10 oz. total).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. The plain croissants should measure approximately 4 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high. The chocolate croissants should measure approximately 3 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from our warehouse and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.