Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven
Make your own pizzeria-quality pizzas in the backyard or on the go with this portable, propane-fueled pizza oven. The Pizzeria Pronto safely replicates the superhigh temperatures of a wood-fired pizza oven, baking flawless pizzas with bubbly toppings and a crisp crust in just five minutes. Requiring no down time between pizzas, the oven is ideal for pizza parties, and it's light enough to take along on picnics, tailgate parties and camping trips.
- Portable pizza oven bakes pizza in five minutes with no reheating time between pies.
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700°F; preheats in only 10 minutes.
- Two cordierite stones feature a hollow core of air in between, which diffuses heat and eliminates hot spots for evenly baked results.
- Reflective heat shield redirects heat to the top of the pizza, so toppings cook at the same rate as the crust.
- Moisture vent allows steam to escape and prevents sogginess.
- Designed for outdoor use only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Runs on 20-lb. propane tank with standard adapter (tank not included).
- Can also run for two hours on a 1-lb. propane tank (tank and 1-lb. tank adapter not included).
- Comes with pizza stone scrubber.
- 18 1/4" x 15" x 30" high.
- Diam. of pizza stone is 14".
- 26 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning.
- Remove stone from oven and clean by running under cool water and brushing away debris with included scrubber. Do not use soap.
- Remove crumb tray by loosening thumbscrews on the bottom of the unit.
- Ensure stones have dried completely before using the oven again.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.