Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven
Make your own pizzeria-quality pizzas in the backyard or on the go with this portable, propane-fueled pizza oven. The Pizzeria Pronto safely replicates the superhigh temperatures of a wood-fired pizza oven, baking flawless pizzas with bubbly toppings and a crisp crust in just five minutes. Requiring no down time between pizzas, the oven is ideal for pizza parties, and it's light enough to take along on picnics, tailgate parties and camping trips.
- Portable pizza oven bakes pizza in five minutes with no reheating time between pies.
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700°F; preheats in only 10 minutes.
- Two cordierite stones feature a hollow core of air in between, which diffuses heat and eliminates hot spots for evenly baked results.
- Reflective heat shield redirects heat to the top of the pizza, so toppings cook at the same rate as the crust.
- Moisture vent allows steam to escape and prevents sogginess.
- Designed for outdoor use only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Runs on 20-lb. propane tank with standard adapter (tank not included).
- Can also run for two hours on a 1-lb. propane tank (tank and 1-lb. tank adapter not included).
- Comes with pizza stone scrubber.
- 18 1/4" x 15" x 30" high.
- Diam. of pizza stone is 14".
- 26 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning.
- Remove stone from oven and clean by running under cool water and brushing away debris with included scrubber. Do not use soap.
- Remove crumb tray by loosening thumbscrews on the bottom of the unit.
- Ensure stones have dried completely before using the oven again.
Next Day Delivery