Pizzacraft™ Round Pizza Stone
- Online Only
Perfect pizza, breads and flatbreads are only minutes away with Pizzacraft’s round pizza stone. The ceramic stone heats evenly, with no hot spots, to produce a uniformly browned crust. The stone is also a great way to quickly reheat foods in the oven for a crisp finish.
- Made of cordierite ceramic for durability and thermal-shock resistance.
- Holds heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady (the benefit of brick-oven baking).
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- Requires no seasoning or conditioning.
- Ideal for indoor oven or outdoor grill.
- 16 1/2" diam., 1/2" thick.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Preheat the stone in the oven for maximum heat retention.
- The stone may be left in the oven at all times. Repeated use will harden the stone further and improve its baking performance.
- Always allow the stone to cool before removing from the oven.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Prior to first use, wash the stone in plain water.
- Allow the stone to cool completely after use. Brush off any residue and use a nylon pad (without soap) to remove any burnt bits.
- Hand-wash with water only. Do not use soap or detergent.
- To remove stains, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply with a brush, and rinse off.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Pizzacraft™ Dough Rolling Mat
Dough Rolling Mat
Pizzacraft™ Aluminum Pizza Peel
- Online Only