Pizzacraft™ Round Pizza Stone
- Online Only
Perfect pizza, breads and flatbreads are only minutes away with Pizzacraft’s round pizza stone. The ceramic stone heats evenly, with no hot spots, to produce a uniformly browned crust. The stone is also a great way to quickly reheat foods in the oven for a crisp finish.
- Made of cordierite ceramic for durability and thermal-shock resistance.
- Holds heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady (the benefit of brick-oven baking).
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- Requires no seasoning or conditioning.
- Ideal for indoor oven or outdoor grill.
- 16 1/2" diam., 1/2" thick.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Preheat the stone in the oven for maximum heat retention.
- The stone may be left in the oven at all times. Repeated use will harden the stone further and improve its baking performance.
- Always allow the stone to cool before removing from the oven.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Prior to first use, wash the stone in plain water.
- Allow the stone to cool completely after use. Brush off any residue and use a nylon pad (without soap) to remove any burnt bits.
- Hand-wash with water only. Do not use soap or detergent.
- To remove stains, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply with a brush, and rinse off.
Next Day Delivery