Pizza Stone with Frame
- Free Shipping
Cooking up brick oven–style pizzas at home is easier than ever with this pizza stone, which sits inside a stainless-steel carrier for safe, quick transfer to the oven or outdoor grill. The stone is made of even-heating cordierite ceramic, an ideal choice for pizza and bread baking that produces a beautifully browned, crispy crust.
- Made of cordierite, a high-fired ceramic that offers excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Eliminates hot spots while cooking and produces a uniformly browned crust.
- Draws out moisture from dough for a crisp crust.
- Includes a stainless-steel frame with handles for easy transfer.
- Frame is dishwasher safe.
- 15" sq. surface area for pizza.
- Also useful for baking breads.
- Convenient for heating and reheating frozen pizzas and baked goods.
- 19 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚F (260˚C) and place stones in the middle of the lowest rack of the oven or at the center of the grill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stones, then with dust with cornmeal before placing the food on top.
- If baking a prepared food item, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on packaging.
- If baking freshly made dough, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Stones will get hot — use oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Scrape off any excess food with a spatula.
- When the stones have cooled, run them under hot water while scrubbing with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stones will cause them to darken and spot with age — do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stones and store inside the oven.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.