Pizza Que Grill Stone
- Free Shipping
Most indoor ovens cannot reach the high temperatures required to produce the crispy crust and bubbling toppings of brick-oven pizzas. But over the high heat of a grill, our stone cooks pizza to perfection.
- Porous clay stone produces brick oven–quality pizza on a backyard grill.
- Absorbs high heat to promote crispy crusts and piping-hot toppings and cheeses.
- May be used in combination with smoking chips to give pizzas the light smoky flavor achieved in a wood-fired oven.
- Convenient built-in thermometer tracks grill temperatures.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 16" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The stone will discolor with use. Discoloration will not affect performance.
- Allow stone to cool before cleaning.
- To remove baked-on food, scrub with clean grill brush under warm running water.
- Do not soak in water, as this may cause the stone to weaken.
- Do not use detergent, soap or other cleaning solutions.
- Allow to air dry.