Pizza Que Grill Stone
- Free Shipping
Most indoor ovens cannot reach the high temperatures required to produce the crispy crust and bubbling toppings of brick-oven pizzas. But over the high heat of a grill, our stone cooks pizza to perfection.
- Porous clay stone produces brick oven–quality pizza on a backyard grill.
- Absorbs high heat to promote crispy crusts and piping-hot toppings and cheeses.
- May be used in combination with smoking chips to give pizzas the light smoky flavor achieved in a wood-fired oven.
- Convenient built-in thermometer tracks grill temperatures.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 16" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The stone will discolor with use. Discoloration will not affect performance.
- Allow stone to cool before cleaning.
- To remove baked-on food, scrub with clean grill brush under warm running water.
- Do not soak in water, as this may cause the stone to weaken.
- Do not use detergent, soap or other cleaning solutions.
- Allow to air dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.