Pizza Making Gift Set
Our gift set includes the essential ingredients for baking fresh, delicious homemade pizza: our foolproof all-natural pizza crust mix, our signature sauce made with tomatoes imported from Italy, our professional-quality nonstick crisper pan and a high-performance pizza cutter for slicing generous servings, fresh from the oven.
- Pizza Crust Mix creates a savory dough that’s ready to bake in less than 30 minutes with no rising required—just add water and oil.
- Our exclusive San Marzano Pizza Sauce, a rich and chunky Italian-style sauce made from sweet, vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes from Italy, simmered with fresh garlic, basil and Italian extra-virgin olive oil.
- Our signature Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Crisper, a commercial-grade pan with a perforated surface for a crispier crust. Made from aluminized-steel, it has a Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced coating that makes cleanup a breeze.
- OXO Nonstick Pizza Wheel, safe for nonstick pans and designed with an ultrasharp plastic blade that glides easily through even the heartiest pizza, plus a built-in guard finger guard.
- Packaged for giving, the items are nestled on top of the crisper pan and tied with our green grosgrain ribbon.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pizza Crust Mix: 12 oz. (makes two 12” pizzas).
- Pizza Sauce: 16 oz. Made in USA.
- Crisper: 14" diam. Dishwasher safe. Made in China.
- Pizza Wheel: 4" diam. blade, 5"-long handle. Dishwasher safe. Made in China.
- Pizza Crust Mix: Unbleached wheat flour (enriched wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, salt, yeast packet: yeast.
- Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.